November 26, 2008

Ah the Holidays

The holidays are near. This is how I know:
  • I came home from school/work last night and seen that Dad picked up the Christmas tree already (before Thanksgiving, isn't that a wee bit early? I thought the norm was the weekend after Thanksgiving...but anywho).
  • Ate my first piece (ok ok three pieces!!) of holiday candy - hersheys and two reeses cups.
  • The directors here at work are already warning us how the holidays are here and how things will start "slowing down". LOL. I don't know if they meant business (client interaction) or us the employees. HAHA!
  • Dell already emailed me saying that BLACK FRIDAY begins today with sales on laptop computers. Oh gosh!

AND MY NUMBER ONE REASON HOW I KNOW THE HOLIDAYS/CHRISTMAS IS NEARING:

  • Because I'm finding everything that I want to buy...FOR MYSELF! It never fails...always during Christmas season, when I should be shopping for others, I find everything that I want. I can go the whole summer not in the mood to shop, but the second November rolls around, I'm in a spending CRAZE! ...someone help me.

No comments: