December 22, 2008

Brief Update

I've been rather busy the past few days, then this weekend, I couldn't log in for some reason. I'm finally able to get in today but since I'm at work I have to make this short.
  • I finished school (hooray!) on Thursday night. I was debating whether to try and pass this one online class, or take the failing grade and redo it next semester. I'll find out my grade on Thursday but I'm feeling pretty confident. (I hope I didn't just jinx myself)
  • Sheraton Hawaii Bowl is on Wednesday!!
  • I started on my book "He's Just Not That Into You" and it's pissing me off as I read on. I'll write about it when I finish the book with my complete thoughts. Ugh!
  • Finished Christmas shopping! (And wrapping, might I add) Now I can go back to shopping exclusively for myself.
  • Work is busy...I've got three projects all due within the first five days of the New Year. (Not good when I plan on taking off on Christmas Eve, and we have Christmas and New Years day off) I've only got six days. Looks like late evenings at work will commence. :(
  • Got to the gym twice this weekend! *Pats self on the back* The first day was killer; I'm so out of shape, but the second day was a breeze. Thank you Red Bull!

Ok it's back to work I go...

No comments: