Being that I have some time now and I have so many random things running through my brain, I'll jot them down here. And I can refer back to it later....
- Debating...should I apply for another job? I seen two bartending positions on Craigslist that are available. I'm always so intimidated to apply at jobs.
- Debating also, to apply for another job, or make plans to travel in January.
- Third debate...if I do travel in January, where to go...I'm torn between San Francisco (the city that I absolutely 100% LOVEEEEEE!) or L.A. (somewhere that I've never experienced)
- I need to find a program that's easy to use that can edit photos and pictures but comes out with great quality. I can't do photoshop for shit, tried it a couple years back when it was only like 6.0 or something and gave up. Any ideas? Suggestions?
- What the heck do I wear ankle boots with? So I thought that they'd look good with pencil skirts, errr! Wrong. They don't, well not on me. I was reading on the internet what would be good and it suggested long leggings? Perhaps I should have re-thought making that purchase.
- It's been exactly 4 weeks since I've been single and I can't remember the number of times that I went out (not to mention all those nights I just didn't remember anything, period)
- I think Charlie Brown said it best when he said, "I work best under pressure, and if I wait until tomorrow there will be lots of pressure." I love that kid...is he still considered a kid? He must be in his what, 40s?
- I'm FINALLY getting to try Azteca tonight for dinner.
Hm...I think the rain stopped. Perhaps I should actually make the effort to put on my shoes and get out there for a run.
Oh yeah, hey friends leave me comments...at least then I'll know someones out there. I'll add that "What do you think" option ...you don't have to leave a comment you can just tell me if it was lame or not.